Sheridan Hazel McCallion Campus
4180 Duke of York Blvd.
Mississauga Event Dates
24/10/2019, 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Back by popular demand.
Following the success of the April workshop, the OCFMA Asset Subcommittee is again pleased to partner with FCAPX to offer a 1-Day VFA Facility Training workshop on Thursday, October 24, 2019 at Sheridan College – Hazel McCallion Campus in Mississauga.
For new staff and those unable to attend the spring training session, this is a great opportunity to be introduced to the VFA system for managing building conditions and tracking deferred maintenance requirements.
Cost: $100 per participant and includes continental breakfast and lunch. (each College will be invoiced by OCFMA accordingly). Parking is extra.
(subject to change)
9-10am: Arrival, breakfast, registration
10-10:30am: Opening Remarks/ Introductions/ Why do Colleges Use VFA?
10:30-12pm: Part I: VFA Overview; Executive Reporting; Case Study
12:45-2pm: Part II: Hands-on training using ‘FCAPX College’ sample data; basic data management and extracts
2pm-3pm: Round-table discussion on how everyone has used (or hopes to use) VFA.
Room Location: B382 (Mobile PC Lab at 3rd Fl., B-Wing, located at the corner of Rathburn Rd. W. and Duke of York Blvd.)
- Paid parking available at City of Mississauga lots (‘North and South Municipal Lots’ as noted on web map);
- $6.00/day (pay and display) at kiosks in lot.
- Additional parking at City of Mississauga garages and meters (along Duke of York Blvd.)
- Lots are located on the west side of the campus buildings. Entrance to both lots from Living Arts Drive.
- Written directions to campus
- Electric Charging Stations: The nearest location is at Square One Mall, immediately across Duke of York Blvd., east of the campus.
- Here’s the link: https://www.chargepoint.com/en-ca/ (search ‘Square One’).
Register for this Event
Registrations are now closed for this event.